- 125gr tinned white crab meat
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 75gr cream cheese
- 1 tsp milk
- 10gr finely chopped chives
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Pita bread and carrot sticks for dipping.
- Roughly chop the crabmeat so that you don’t end up with big lumps of it.
- Mix the crab with all other ingredients.
- Refrigerate for half an hour to 2 hours.
- Serve with toasted pita bread and carrot sticks.
Keywords: seafood, dip, starter, appetizer, pescatarian