- 300gr Brussels sprouts
- 2 small shallots finely sliced
- 50gr hazelnuts roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- ½ cup Natural Yoghurt
- 1tsp poppy seeds
- 1tsp honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste (I used white pepper)
- A splash of cider vinegar
- A splash of water
- Blanche the sprouts in a pot of boiling water – 2 minutes.
- Drain, run under cold water and let cool on kitchen towel for about half an hour.
- Make the dressing by mixing garlic, yoghurt, poppy seeds, honey, lemon, vinegar, water, salt and pepper.
- Put the shallots and hazelnuts in a big serving bowl.
- Slice your sprouts very thinly.
- Put the grated sprouts in the bowl with the shallots and hazelnuts.
- Pour the dressing over it.
- Mix with your hands. Don’t be prissy.
Keywords: side dish, slaw, vegetarian, vegetariano, vegetariana