- 250gr brown basmati rice
- 85gr mortadella finely diced
- 40gr provolone cheese finely diced
- 120gr raw courgette finely diced
- 60gr artichoke hearts roughly chopped
- 20gr cocktail onions roughly chopped
- 115gr cherry tomatoes finely diced
- 10gr fresh basil roughly chopped
- 120ml natural Greek yogurt
- 15ml red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the rice to packet instructions ensuring it maintains some of its crunch;
- Let cool to room temperature;
- Mix the rice with all other ingredients in a big salad bowl;
- Cover and let rest in the fridge for at least a couple of hours;
- Take out of the fridge 10-15 minutes before serving.
- If you let the salad rest overnight it will taste even better.
- Salad will keep in the fridge up to 2 days.
Keywords: rice, salad, Italian food